Friday, August 31, 2012

Shop Pittstop


I hate to be a stereotypical girl, but I love to shop. Not in a shopping centre though. Honestly, knowing I'm going to be in a bustling westfield filled with people could send me into an anxious panic. However, lovely one-of-a-kind shops have the complete opposite effect. On Sunday afternoon, after our beach escapades, Andrew took me to a completely divine little store. Even from the side of the road I could tell I would love it. Filled with sweet nick knacks set upon the most beautiful tables and shelves, perfectly situated with a gorgeous coffee shop next door. I'm pretty sure the high that I got from being there has carried me through my work this week. To top it all off, I got to come home with some hubby-approved goodies!














































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment