Tuesday, March 18, 2014

11/52

"A portrait of my boy, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Samuel -  just a little taste of everything

Well, this little cherub is definitely on the move! I'm in the process of trying to find baby gates as Samuel seems to think that power cords, pedestal fans, and cutlery drawers are his favourite thing to either put in his mouth or jam his fingers into. And once he sets his mind on getting to them, he'll be there in a blink of an eye! Even as I type this, he is eagerly trying to take his first unassisted steps to grab the laptop off of my lap. 
He's such a happy, inquisitive little thing, I love watching him sit and figure out how things work. It's a beautiful thing seeing the world from a fresh point of view. 


Linking up with Jodi's 52 project.

No comments:

Post a Comment