Sunday, April 6, 2014

14/52

"A portrait of my boy, once a week, every week, in 2014." 

Samuel - spending time with his dadda

I was busily cooking away in the kitchen and noticed that the house was awfully quiet, so I was off to hunt for my favourites to see what mischief they were up to. I searched all through the house, but they were nowhere to be found. About to give up and try calling Andrew, I popped my head out the front door to find them having a ball of fun on this cement machine on the back of Andrews work truck. The joy in their faces was just too much! 
Samuel is such a little adventurer these days, pulling himself up onto everything, climbing over our legs, following me from room to room, oh and he taught himself to whistle the other day as well. Such a delight, this little boy is!

1 comment: