Saturday, February 20, 2016

8/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2016" 


 



Samuel James - Exploring and testing boundaries; this week I feel like I've had a bit of a breakthrough with Samuel. He has grown and changed and has big emotions that I didn't know what to do with, especially while learning how to do the newborn thing again. This week, I stumbled across some very helpful parenting advice that has helped me to keep my cool while Samuel loses his temper. I haven't quite mastered gentle parenting yet, but I'm feeling good about the steps I'm taking to be a better mum for him.


Matilda Grace - This girl is teaching me every day! She is bubbly and outgoing, happy from the moment her eyes open and more independent than I ever knew a baby could be. She is so much like her daddy, and I just love it! This week she mastered sitting from laying down and she was so proud of herself for doing it.



Linking up with Jodi's 52 project.

No comments:

Post a Comment