Saturday, January 23, 2016

Lately..





It's been quite some time since I last updated my blog. Life got busy, there have been some big changes, and I considered giving up on blogging completely, but today I looked over my old posts and I realised how much of a lovely thing it is, to be able to look back at snippets of our lives. So I've decided to start with a weekly 52 Project post and see if I can keep up with that this year. I will have to back date a few, but I'd love to be able to have this as a reminder, if not for anyone else but me. 

A little update on some big changes since I last posted: We built a lovely veggie garden out the back and I have changed my food focus dramatically to be quite health centred, so there may be some posts around that, and possibly some recipes; Andrew has started working at the airport, my gorgeous boy has grown and is firmly in the thick of being a bubbly, busy and energetic two year old, and the biggest change of all is our newest family member! Matilda Grace was born at home (which wasn't exactly planned) on June 13, 2015. She is such a cheeky, independent, beautiful little honey, and we are all totally in love with her!




















No comments:

Post a Comment