Sunday, November 17, 2013

46/52


"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Samuel - not so sure about this "eating" business.

It has been a busy weekend filled with parties and people. We were in and out quite a lot, so I'm very much looking forward to a day at home tomorrow to catch up on housework and cuddles with my little guy. I did manage a trip to Ikea to get Sam a highchair this week, and this weekend we started on solids. Sitting next to his Dadda, Samuel got to try a mix of sweet potato with breastmilk, which he was quite undecided about. But he very much enjoyed sitting up in his own chair. His new favourite game involves dropping toys, cups and bowls off the edge of the high chair and watching his Mumma scramble to collect them all so he can start the game again. He's such a joy to be around, I love him so.
Linking up with Jodi's 52 project.

No comments:

Post a Comment